ALIVE AND AWAKE: The Conscious Connection was organized to bring social media influencers and their communities together, bring divine healing light and love to the South Florida area, and showcase the potential that we have as a business community in the form of a transformational event experience.
This mind-blowing event has 2 phases:
It starts as a day-time festival, featuring about 30 vendors, food, music, art, physical activities and demonstrations, and and activities for children.
In the evening we will shift to the Meeting of the Minds networking portion of the event that features speaker presentations, performances, meditations, open discussions with the audience, breaks for networking, and music mixed by our DJs.
The day will be be full of discovery, art, food, music, meditations, dancing, and demonstrations, along with plenty of time to relax, eat, and experience our evolution of consciousness with fantastic people.
Our joint objective is to:
- Contribute to and promote conscious living and collaboration in pursuit of a developing healthier and more prosperous communities.
- Promote cultural awareness, social diversity, unity, and continuous education.
- Connect event attendees to Influencers, health practitioners, role models, and industry leaders to the greater South Florida network
- Create a space of compassion, acceptance, mutual love, and definitive action
Collectively, the event founders, organizers, and co-hosts have:
- Access to millions of social media viewers, stretching over 70 countries.
- Host and train at dozens of events annually
- An average follower ranges from 15 to 45 years of age and represent all major professions and degrees of higher learning
- Over 20,000 combined hours of community service a year
Being A Sponsor for this event grants you the following:
** Continuous flash-marketing at venue**
** Continuous Social Media Promotion – up to 30 days of posting on Influencer pages**
** Mention during opening and closing remarks**
** Promotion on meetingoftheminds.events website**
** Logo and Company information printed on event brochure**
Where Sponsor Funding Goes
- Digital and printed media for Marketing and Promotion to be shared on several social media platforms, influence pages, as well as event-brochures at the event.
- Offset some the costs for venue maintenance, giveaways, and accommodate for guest speakers.
- Secure the setup to have your company’s logo flash every minute during our celebration!
- Partial donation to our Charity partners.
Benefits of being a Sponsor
- It’s a smart investment:
- Our attendees, ranging from 15 – 45 years of age from all parts of the country, will unite for one extravagant event.
- This is an ideal opportunity to bring awareness of your organization, company, products, and/or brand to our attendees, whether in seeking to boost sales, connecting with our conscious audience, or recruiting diverse talent.
- Each attendee receives a “Thank You for attending” e-mail that will include your company’s branding/contact information
- Giving back to communities:
- True wealth comes from shared success.
- By sponsoring us, your organization is sharing its successes with our communities and inspiring them to develop rapport with your organization and mission.
- This is a chance to expose your organization to like-minded companies with similar missions.
- Be part of our sponsor/vendor pool for future events to continue the relationship. Many of our organizers are entrepreneurs that specialize in B2B development, talent acquisition, leadership development, and event planning.
- The event is created by collaborators to connect the conscious community to itself and do so continuously.
- We will be hosting raffles, 50/50s, and collecting other donations in support of up to (3) charities of our choosing.
- Charity partners will be announced as the event draws closer.
The Sponsorship Request Package, including FULL event breakdown, demographics, pricing, and other details, will be emailed to your company upon request.
FINAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 21st